The global smart healthcare market is expected to reach (US)$169.30 billion by 2020. There will be a very prominent role for remote monitoring and tele-monitoring, to improve and lead to an acceleration in connected healthcare. The market is at an early stage, with just a hand full of delivered case studies – IoT is playing a vital role in the Digital Transformation of Healthcare.
- Hear about smart pills, smart home care, robotics and Real Time Health Systems
- Learn about a more integrated and IoT-enabled e-health reality
- Understand the value of real-time heath related data and EHR
- Discuss healthcare data: security and purpose
- Connected and smart hospitals – is this the future?
- IoT meets robotics – what are the true impacts?
- How can we achieve higher productivity from new business models?