The Shared Cities Showcase is a feature zone, led by content and show-casing suppliers which focusses on the development of cities in areas such as: mobility/logistics, healthcare/wellbeing, utilities/energy and connected buildings.
- Hear case studies from international cities from Japan, Taiwan, Europe, the US and the UK’s smart cities
- See suppliers show-casing delivered solutions
- Learn how cellular connections are increasing dramatically
- Listen to how 5g is enabling the development of smart city projects
- Understand the barriers and opportunities presented by smart citizens (citizen 2.0)
- Meet the Project Directors from the private and public sectors who have worked together successfully
- Make contact with Public Sector Leaders and Enterprise Seniors who are starting their smart city projects